Thank you for agreeing to participate as a speaker at the 7th CAM-Workshop 2018.
The following guidelines will provide you with important information and instructions to prepare your presentation.
1. Important Deadlines
- Submission of Information for Workshop Brochure: 14th March 2018
- Compulsory online registration: 14th March 2018 -> Please register here!
- PowerPoint presentation submission: 16th April 2018 -> See guidelines for more details.
- Presentation submission (as PDF) for proceedings: 16th April 2018 -> See here for additional information.
2. Session Information
Please check the preliminary program for the day and time of the session in which you are presenting. The online program is regularly updated and contains details of all sessions.
Each session will be allocated a chairperson responsible for introducing the speakers, controlling the timing of the sessions and facilitating questions.
- keynotes: 35 minutes + 5 minutes for questions
- presenters: 15 minutes + 5 minutes for questions
In order to keep the sessions running to schedule and allow enough time for questions, it is very important to keep the presentations within the allotted time.
3. Workshop Brochure
Again this year, we will print a workshop brochure which will be given out to all participants. This will contain all relevant information regarding the workshop as well as abstracts for each presentation. We, therefore, kindly ask you to email the following items before 14th March 2018:
- a short abstract of your presentation (100 words)
- a maximum of 3 images (300dpi, 45x30mm maximum size)
- a short biography (100 words) – this will also be used by the session chair to introduce you
- a photograph of yourself (300dpi, 45x30mm maximum size)
Please submit your information before 14th March 2018 to: email@example.com
4. Power Point Presentation Guidelines
Please prepare your slide presentation for the workshop with a view to the Presentation Guidelines. Your PowerPoint presentation is required in advance of the conference in order to make the necessary arrangements for downloading your file onto the computer in the conference room. Please submit your presentation no later than 16th April 2018 via the upload area. Please use the following name format for your file: LASTNAME_TITLE_presentation.
For confidentiality reasons, submitted presentations cannot be viewed by other speakers or participants.
Please note, that you will not be able to make any last-minute changes to your presentation, nor use your own laptop for your presentation. If you must make changes to your presentation, please bring your new presentation on a USB memory stick to the Registration Office by 10am (Wednesday) or rather 8 am (Thursday).
- Only PowerPoint presentations are accepted.
- If your PowerPoint presentation contains audio or video files, please inform Inken Ulrich via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance, so that the necessary technical arrangements can be made. Please remember to upload audio und video files seperately in the upload area.
All released presentations will be made available to registered participants in a password protected download area on the website after the workshop. If you wish to release a version of you presentation as part of the proceedings, please upload a pdf via the upload area no later than 20st April 2018. Please use the following name format for your file: LASTNAME_TITLE_proceedings.
You can find all relevant information regarding registration here. Please remember to register no later than 16th March 2018.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact:
+49 345 5589 -140